Avigail

2:03 PM

Top: H&M
Overalls: Flashback
Sandals: Havaianas


























































I met Avigail at the vintage market on Dizengoff in Tel Aviv- and spotted her from a mile away because I never miss a pair of perfect dungarees! I thought that the outfit itself was so great because she matched a pair of old vintage dungarees with a cute striped crop top.  I even thought to myself how nice a striped tee looks and how I am missing a good one in my own closet- one of the dangers of photographing stylish people on the street- you always want what they are wearing! So fittingly, I made a nice collage for all of you with different versions of Avigail's stylish outfit so you can get the look yourself! Enjoy, and don't forget to leave a comment :)


























1. Organic by John Patrick Striped Crop Tee
2. Topshop Moto Denim Stripe Tee
3. New Look Stripe Crop Top
4. Tophop Moto Denim Dungarees
5. Current Elliott Shorthall Dungarees

You Might Also Like

0 comments